Bind 9.x Not Responding

Jason h. jhensley at subfx.net
Mon Mar 12 20:39:00 UTC 2001

I am running Bind-9.1.1rc4 currently on RedHat 7.0 and about every two hours or so named stops responding.  Previously I have ran Bind-9.1.0 on RedHat 7.0 and the same behavior was occurring.  I also have a Bind 9.0.0 server but it's not runnig at the moment.  So, upgrading to the newest version has NOT worked for me at least, as far as the dying process (which still shows up in ps).  There are also no error messages or strange dump files that i can detect.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Jason H.