Fwd: Virus Alert - High Risk

Sabrina Fallorina sabrina_fallorina at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:18:19 UTC 2001

Well Roderick,

You obviously didn't get my email stating it was an accident that I sent
this to the newsgroup in the first place. Trust me, I don't play games with
the dns or any newsgroups. I didn't mean to distract anyone from dns issues,
so please calm down. There are so many people subscribing to this newsgroup
with such crappy attitudes! I'm unsubscribing. It's sickening to read things
written here. I wonder how people so smart wind up being such jerks with
mightier than thou attitudes!

Sabrina