sysquery: no addrs found for root NS ()

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Mar 7 21:17:01 UTC 2001

The root.cache shouldn't matter if your forwarding is working. Is it? Try
bouncing some queries off your forwarder from the internal nameserver.
Maybe some router filters and/or firewall rules need to be tweaked. If
those rules/filters are completely braindead, you may have to resort to
setting query-source to port 53.

- Kevin