DNS Resolving Issue

aaabyss at a-aabyss.com aaabyss at a-aabyss.com
Tue Mar 6 06:35:03 UTC 2001

Dustin,

As the others have pointed out no one can help you much without the
domain name in question.

What is very obvious to me in light of the fact you just changed
registrars is that one of the 'old' servers is more than likely
authoritative for the domain in question. You should drop the 'old'
servers anyway as they will be 'lame' and have incorrect info and
they will not serve as secondaries to your 'new' servers that have
the current and correct information for the zone.

Network solutions has nothing to do with the domain anymore as you
'transferred' registration to UnleadedDNS which now controls the
'records' for the domain/zone in question. (assuming the UnleadedDNS
records are correct)

Shot in the dark and educated guess says that will 'fix' your problem.

HTH