reverse zone forwarding

Marc.Thach at radianz.com Marc.Thach at radianz.com
Thu Jun 21 10:45:58 UTC 2001

Scott,
I think you need to explain more clearly the effect that you are trying to
acheive.
Marc TXK

                    Scott.McEwan at eu.na
                    bgroup.com                To:     bind-users at isc.org
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    bind-users-bounce@        Subject:     reverse zone forwarding
                    isc.org

                    21/06/2001 08:34

I have configured reverse zone forwarding on the secondary dns to test if
it
works.  it doesn't, I have made the following additions to the named.conf
file.
IS there any other file than an addition should be made to??
Thanks in advance.

zone    "nabaus.com.au" {               //reverse zone forwarding
        type forward;
        forward only;
        forwarders      {10.19.255.50;10.19.223.50.};
        };

zone    "thenational.com"       {
        type forward;
        forward only;
        forwarders      {10.19.255.50;10.19.223.50.};
                                };

zone    "homeside.com"          {
        type forward;
        foward only;