Network Solutions Crypt-PW Authentication-Scheme vulnerability

Daniel Austin daniel at g-mapps.com
Sun Jun 10 23:24:38 UTC 2001

MAIL_FROM is now more secure.

All communication is confirmed by return email.
So you need access to read the mail and reply to it before they action
anything.

PGP hasnt worked for a long time at netsol, if you try to register your
key, it gives you some error back about no  access to keyrings.

I emailed network solutions a few times about it, but i've given up after
no replies.

With Thanks,

Daniel Austin,
System/Network Administrator,