Primary and secondary NS on dynamic IP adsl?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jun 8 20:16:15 UTC 2001

Don't do it. Your only way to make this work anywhere near reliably is to
reduce the TTL values on your records to unacceptably-low values, thus
making other nameservers all over the Net overwork to resolve names in
your domain. This is a rude and anti-social thing to do.

Nameservers need static addresses. Period. End of sentence.

- Kevin