An odd one

Chris Stevens Chris.Stevens at isspl.com.au
Tue Jun 5 08:44:33 UTC 2001

Hey folks,
	just wondering if it's possible and how I'd go about this one...
We have a domain record, isspl.com.au, with a fixed IP which is hosted in
the DNS servers at our ISP. This is fine, they have redundancy and it
doesn't cost too much for them to host it. We would like to add another 2
domains (which we have already purchased) but host the DNS entries ourselves
as having 3 entries starts to become a little on the pricey side. Given that
the IP addresses would be the same and the DNS servers would be different,
is this even possible, and if it is how do we do it? (assuming the ISP will
give us little to no co-operation so all work would have to be on our end
with BIND 8.2.3

I've read through the howtos and couldn't see anything about this, but I may
have missed something so don't hesitate to say RTFM if you can tell me which
M ;)

Thanks heaps for any help!!

Chris Stevens
Software Engineer