allow-query or something else?

alexus ml at db.nexgen.com
Mon Jun 4 22:20:21 UTC 2001

Hi

I'm using bind 9.x and I serve few primary/secondary zones

I want to limit use of query for anyone who's outside my network to domains
that i serve only and not for anything else.. does anyone know how to do it?

i put allow-query but, but then i start geting messages

box named[18928]: client xxx.xx.xxx.xx#26353: query 'xxx.com/IN' denied

i assuming my name server is not really serving those zones anymore even
though it does for people who's on the list in allow-query..