`@ A' RR in many zones, new IP

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jul 23 21:36:12 UTC 2001

Well, you solicited "any and all suggestions", so I'll make my usual plug
for using Dynamic Update to maintain DNS data. This kind of thing would
be very easy to script around the nsupdate command (or whatever one's
favorite Dynamic Update client happens to be).

Oh, and to save Dan the trouble, I'm sure this would be easy with djbdns
too...

- Kevin