When someone abuses DNS...

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jul 25 10:54:53 UTC 2001

At 11:39 AM +0200 7/25/01, Martin F. Krafft wrote:

>  second, if his IP is dynamic, it should already be caught by the DUL
>  list. RBL is useless here.

	I was thinking about the effective /dev/null that would occur to
his registered nameservers, which would prevent anyone from being
able to look up anything about his domains.  I suspect that this
would cause him far more pain than the DUL, anything related to ORBS
or anything like ORBS, or even the software side of any of the MAPS
lists.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */