When someone abuses DNS...

Martin F. Krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Jul 25 09:39:43 UTC 2001

also sprach Brad Knowles (on Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:58:17AM +0200):
> 	Hmm.  Maybe submit this information to the MAPS RBL folks, and
> see if you can get his domains added to the black list, especially
> including the EBGP4 version?  It'd be pretty hard for him to do his
> thing if he can't get packets routed to his nameservers?

first, MAPS RBL is going commercial, i suggest orbl.org or our new
project freerbl.org.

second, if his IP is dynamic, it should already be caught by the DUL
list. RBL is useless here.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck
--
"this week dragged past me so slowly;