Updated versions of doc for BIND 8 & BIND 9...

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jul 25 10:49:25 UTC 2001

Folks,

	FYI, I have decided to modify the license under which doc is
released.  In practice, this should have little or no effect, and
hopefully there should be no functional changes in the code (unless I
messed something up ;-).

	Anyway, if you are interested, you can pick up the latest
versions from <ftp://ftp.shub-internet.org/pub/shub/brad/dns/>.  Get
doc-2.1.6.tar.gz if you are using BIND 8, and doc-2.2.3.tar.gz if you
are using BIND 9.

	Please let me know if you have any problems with either of these tarballs.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */