newbie multihoming question

Barry Margolin barmar at genuity.net
Wed Jul 18 21:59:15 UTC 2001

In article <9j4u1q$fra at pub3.rc.vix.com>,
Brendan McAlpine  <bmcalpine at equinox.net> wrote:
>Can someone point me to resources regarding setting up multihoming within NS
>records?

Could you elaborate on what you're looking for?  Do you mean that your
nameserver has multiple addresses?  You can either refer to the server with
one NS record, and then give the hostname multiple A records, or you could
assign different hostnames to each address and give the domain multiple NS
records.

Barry Margolin, barmar at genuity.net
Genuity, Burlington, MA