changing name servers info for my domain

John Wu baliscan at flashmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:41:18 UTC 2001

Hi folks, for the past 5 days, I've been trying to change my domain name
servers to point to somewhere else but couldn't manage to do it.
I registered my domain with Network Solutions. I can login and make changes,
but every time after I submitted my changes I got a returned error message
"Unable to save data to server. Please try again later".

I've tried to contact Network Solutions, but there is no response yet.
So, I was wondering whether anyone of you is getting the same problem with
me ?
TIA for the info.

Regards,
John