Bugs in named 8.2.3-REL still ?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Feb 14 17:42:50 UTC 2001

Thanks for the reference. Its certainly possible I have 2 machines that
happened to suddenly get bad memory/hardware.  However, the fact that I
have seen this on 2 separate machines, and that others on the FreeBSD list
have reported this as well, the odds would *seem* to point more towards a
bug rather than hardware issues.... The one machine BTW, gets stressed far
more doing a make world, and does so just fine without and sig 11s...

         ---Mike