dns problems?

Ben Weaver w at tranquility.net
Fri Feb 9 05:51:33 UTC 2001

If you could give some more details, that would be helpful:

What is the ISP's domain name?
What web page(s) is your client having trouble with?
What mail hosts is your client having a problem sending to?
When a problem appears, is it with only a few domains, or with all domains on the internet?
Does the client rely upon the ISP's mail server?
Is the client a client of the ISP in question, or simply using their name servers?
Have you asked the ISP yet about this yet?
Is there a pattern in the times your client has problems?
How long do the problems last when they appear?

-Ben