bind-9.1.0 zone update problem

Sergey Nikolaev snikolaev at atlassoft.com
Thu Feb 1 17:32:03 UTC 2001

Yes, that machine is multihomed and that was a problem. Now I fixed it.
Thanks!

Still, on the master server I get these messages

IXFR version not in journal, falling back to AXFR

Both the master and the secondary are 9.1.0. I even tried provide-ixfr
on the master with no effect.

What is that journal?

Sergey