Funky lookup problem

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Dec 19 03:16:59 UTC 2001

When you were scouring the archives, did you happen to run across any posts
explaining how pointless and frustrating it is when people obscure or anonymize
the domain names they're asking about? Did you also happen to see anything
about that in the FAQ?

The answer to your question is: CHANGED_TO_PROTECT_THE_INNOCENT.

You're welcome.

- Kevin