Creating our own top-level domain

Jon Booth jon at lucidlogic.com
Tue Dec 11 00:32:32 UTC 2001

A few people have attempted this and actually tried to sell the domains so
yes its possible but as you said people have to add your servers to
their lookup software.
One obvious danger is the uniqueness of your top level domain. At least
two parties have tried to start up a .usa top level domain which would
result in obvious problems if someone tried to support both.

Jon