problem with local zones

tadeu borebi at yahoo.com.br
Wed Dec 5 18:47:55 UTC 2001

I need that the server shows these information. I want
to configure a server of a zone son so that it stops
to try to find the 13 servers root and decides the
names in its propria tree. This happens because I am
modifying the internal structure of the DNS. With this
the servers of names children had stopped to find its
brother, deciding only external addresses my network.