How to override too-short TTL?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Mon Aug 20 21:06:56 UTC 2001

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 01:58:39PM -0700, Daemeon Reiydelle wrote:
> Duh, thanks. I can read the RFC (and have). Did you have something
> constructive to say or do you specialize in repeating old emails?

If you have read "the RFC", then you have not read "the RFCs".

I have not had time to read all BIND mail.  I answer some questions,
trusting that if a person already knows part of the answer of the
question they ask, they would have the courtesy to say so.  It is a
pity that the speed of the Internet sometimes makes courtesy a lost
art.

> The question was: is there a way to force a minimum time to live?

Which I answered - not with BIND.

OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B