secondary.com

Trond Erling Hundal trond at havneavisen.net
Mon Aug 20 10:25:28 UTC 2001

Hey
I have configured and set up a nameserver, but I have not registrered it yet.
I have set up secondary.com to handle my secondary zone configuration setups.
But, when I ran a zone check utility it complained about some errors in my configuration.
When I corrected them, I told secondary.com to force a reload of my zones. But when it is finished reloading the serial number hasn`t changed.
What did secondary.com reload then?
I haven`t received any answers from secondary.com yet, so I figured I would give this list a try.
My nameserver resides on 213.236.166.88

This list may be the wrong place to ask..but you guys seem to have everything figured out, so I had to give it a try... :)

- Trond