Cant park domains on my new DNS servers

Martin F. Krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Aug 15 18:17:07 UTC 2001

also sprach Steve (on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:47:40PM +0000):
> i was just using mydomain.com as an example as not to reveal my actually
> domain name. sorry for the confusion :)

... which anyone would have understood other than those, which think
they are smarter and take everything literal.

mailing lists *are not* about showing off how well you know that whois
tells you registration info, or about how more precise you are than
others, they are about cooperation and finding answers together, so
please use common sense... if the guy really had a problem with
registering mydomain.com (as in "mydomain.com"), then why does whois
already report a positive??? doh!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck
--
qvid me anxivs svm?