BIND 8.2.2-P5 downgrade

Madariola, Babashola Babashola.Madariola at bda.cwplc.com
Tue Aug 14 12:45:24 UTC 2001

The idea actually is to retain the existing DNS configuration (and
version)and deal with any issue that the OS upgrade will manifest before
upgrading BIND. So that one issue can be troubleshooted at a time.
Does this mean that once I install Solaris 8, I can no longer retain the
existing BIND 4.9.4?

Shola