Starting BIND on Windows 2000

Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com
Sun Aug 12 05:07:53 UTC 2001

:-)

Thank you so much, I had named.conf in the correct location, but it was
referring to the wrong location for everything else.  I have it now
pointing to d:\windows\system32\dns\var\named.

I knew it had to be a simple mistake.

--
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis at Kularski.net

Microsoft Associate Expert
http://Microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Ask.com AnswerPoint Enthusiast (Bronze level)
http://AnswerPoint.Ask.com