Starting BIND on Windows 2000

Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com
Sun Aug 12 02:28:06 UTC 2001

I downloaded FreeBSD a while ago, and I will try it tomorrow, but my
primary server runs Windows 2000. This is just a hobby for me, and I
would enjoy learning how to setup a BIND DNS server.

Can you direct me to any other resources that may help me learn the
basics just to get started with?

Thank you for your assistance.

--
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis at Kularski.net

Microsoft Associate Expert
http://Microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Ask.com AnswerPoint Enthusiast (Bronze level)
http://AnswerPoint.Ask.com