BIND 4.9.7 to 8.2.3 transfer errors?

Bob Dozier rwdozier at apex2000.net
Mon Apr 30 02:37:04 UTC 2001

Sorry about posting twice. I posted the second time before I realized
this was a moderated newsgroup.

The zone files from each DNS server are located here:

ftp://www.apex2000.cc/apex2000.net.primary.Bind.4.9.7.txt
ftp://www.apex2000.cc/apex2000.net.slave.Bind.8.2.3.txt

Thanks for your assistance!
Bob Dozier                                     rwdozier at apex2000.net
Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporation        Phone: (915) 570-1676

news:9cifoh$43h at pub3.rc.vix.com...