including forwarders from a file

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Apr 24 21:11:05 UTC 2001

Why would you want to forward at all? If you have full Internet
connectivity, try configuring your box as a regular caching server, and
compare that to the forwarding alternative. You may find that it performs
as well, or better, than using your ISP's forwarders. And it would be a
lot easier to manage.

- Kevin