Bind 9 messages

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Apr 24 00:20:53 UTC 2001

> I have recently upgraded my domain's main name servers from the
> vendor supplied bind 4.x to bind 9.0. Most everything has gone smooth,
> but I am seeing two sets of messages that have me a bit puzzled.
> These messages are all originating from contact with an Windows 2k
> name server that controls several delegated domains.

	The current BIND 9 release is 9.1.1.  I would not be wasting
	my time with BIND 9.0.x.

	Also hiding domain names and IP addresses prevents people
	checking nameservers to see what the underlying problem
	is.  If you want more useful responses I suggest that you
	don't hide the data required to give them.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com