Generic Zone File??

Joe joe at idiglobal.com
Fri Apr 20 20:18:30 UTC 2001

On Friday 20 April 2001 13:37, Bill Larson wrote:
> I think there is a problem with logic here!  What's the Heinlein quote/
> phrase - TANSTAAFL.  Someone's expectations are totally out of wack.

Yeah, I'll agree Someone's expectations are totally out of wack.

> You, or your "customer", is totally irresponsible.  Would you mind
> identifying them, or since you are claiming that they are your
> customer, identifying your organization.  I will work diligently to
> avoid both them and you.

Totally irresponsible?  I'm just doing my job.  My boss ask me if  we could
do this and I told him I didn't think so.  Positive??  No, so I put it out on
the list.  I thought that that was what this list was for.  If you are as
good as you sound you should have no problem finding out who I am, or even
who are biggest customer is.

> Anyone that believes that they can have something for free is not worth
> dealing with!
> Bill Larson

Really,  how much did you pay for your copy of bind?

Joe Benson