Generic Zone File??

Joe joe at idiglobal.com
Fri Apr 20 17:47:56 UTC 2001

We have a customer  that has over 10,000 clients using his web site.  They
connect to their own sites by using   clientdomain.com/username as the URL.
They would like to allow their clients to register their own domain name,
using the clients DNS server.  That alone would be pretty easy.  The problem
is they don't want to have to generate a seperate zone file for each domain.
IE, they want every domain registered to their server to resolve out to their
web servers ip. I told them that I didn't  think that it was possible, but
that I would put it on the list to make sure.  Does any one know of a way to
do this??

Thanks,

Joe