libsocket.so.1 wrong version

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Apr 18 21:43:44 UTC 2001

Looks like you have a shared-library mismatch between the machine on
which you built the binaries and the one on which you are trying to run
them. You need to bring the target machine in synch with the build
machine (e.g. apply patches), or find some more-compatible machine on
which to build the binaries.

- Kevin