Problem with 9.1.1

Federico Bockel fbockel at arnet.com.ar
Tue Apr 17 21:08:40 UTC 2001

One last question...

Man named says named will get datasize from the os if its set to
default.
Is that correct?
If on system is unlimited (it’s the "data" reported by ulimit, right?)
should I specify a limit or it will have no limit, so will use all
available ram?
(The 3 servers are dedicated to ns, all of them have 768 mb ram each)
Thanks

	Federico Bockel

#ulimit -a
time(seconds) unlimited