Changing file creation mode of slave zone files?

torben fjerdingstad unitfj-bind at tfj.rnd.uni-c.dk
Wed Apr 18 07:51:56 UTC 2001

After upgrade from bind 8.2.3 to bind 9.1.1, slave zone
files are created with mode 0600. How do I make bind
create them with mode 0644 like usual?

The reason I need this, is that I (ordinary user) have a
cron job doing a periodical rsync of all the files to a
spare machine.

I might consider to exclude the slave zone files from the
backup. But rather not.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad at uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby