BIND vs DNS Commander

James Raftery james-bind-users at now.ie
Tue Apr 17 15:07:03 UTC 2001

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 09:50:02AM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
> The end result is an internet full of uncooperative, hyper-sensitive,
> neurotic technocrats running around the internet wrecking havoc on
> the net because DJB is such a prick.

Eh? I'm a neurotic technocrat because Dan is a prick?

> His refusal to put his work under decent open sourced
> licensing makes it a threat to the intgrety of the internet.

Get a grip.

> Replacing open sourced systems with Naziware is ALWAYS bad.

The finer points of Dan's personality, licensing or his campaign to
destroy the internet are off-topic for this list. Can we get back to
BIND here?

james
--
James Raftery (JBR54)
  "It's somewhere in the Red Hat district"  --  A network engineer's