Remember this?

Christine Tran Christine.Tran at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 10 18:55:30 UTC 2001

>>nyc not delegated
>>because it and booksellers.com served out of same authoritative server.

>I don't understand that last sentence. Why should the presence or absence of
>a delegation be in any way dependent on whether or not the parent and child
>zone are "served out of same authoritative server"? To put it another way:
>what do you think will break if you add the delegation?

Cricket said you can't delegate away what you claim to be authoritative for.
I'm a little confused, did you mean for me to delegate nyc to myself?

(other non-technical reasons why client does not want change - i.e, it
worked before like this, make it work again.  I would like to fix things
without changing anything, but bounded by the law of entropy, this is a bit
tricky to pull off.)

CT