lamers question

Thomas Duterme thomas at madeforchina.com
Tue Apr 3 03:35:04 UTC 2001

Thanks for the reply and I apologize in advance for the slow response.

I'm using Bind 8.2.3 with lamers that calls doc 2.1.4.  (I just recently pulled them from Brad's site)

My log file is a channel which ONLY logs the lame channel.  Then lamers works on this file, but I just get the error below.

Any ideas...I'm itching to get this up since we're finding a bunch of lameservers?

Thanks,
Thomas