Dynamic DNS

Bind Bind bind at odione.com
Thu Sep 14 10:44:55 UTC 2000

We are currently using DHCP coming off a Cisco Router, which will soon be
changed over to a third party firewall box.   I am currently not handling
reverse lookups, I have never dealt with reverse lookups in the past because
all our REAL are subnetted (/26 /27 /28) and from what I knew about
delegated subnets, the "delegator" has to control the reverse lookups
(please tell me if I am wrong or don't make any sense).  Can  you explain
what needs to be done to enable the reverse lookups on the "internal" IP's
coming from DDNS, or at least throw me in the right direction of where I can
find more info..   Your help  in this mailing list is extremely helpful,
thank you.

-Arthur D'Alessandro
adalessandro at odione.com