nsupdate errors - where to get more info?

Treptow, Craig Treptow.Craig at principal.com
Sat Sep 9 13:44:29 UTC 2000

What happens is that it gets the NS records and then tries them in =
order.  If
the master is the first record returned it works the first time.  If it =
is
second, it gets refused and then tries the next NS record, which works. =
 If
the master is third, it gets two refusals and then works.  If the =
master is
the fourth NS record returned, I get the send error after the third =
refusal.

Perhaps I'm totally missing something, but I don't see how can always =
make
sure the update is heading for the master server?  I need or want all =
the
secondaries listed in the NS records for the domain, right?