Multiple named on 1 machine

Bind Bind bind at odione.com
Sat Sep 23 13:38:24 UTC 2000

I have 1 physical interface with 2 aliases (total 3 interfaces) on our name
server.  I have 2 instances of named running on each of the logical
(virtual) interfaces. When the stats messages go out every hour or so, they
always go out the physical interface rather the corresponding logical
interface that they are running on; is there a way to force these message to
go out a specific interface?  It's just confusing from a logging perspective
because the physical interfaces ip is looked up and written to our loghost.
I'd appreciate if anyone would help, I have the named x-fers and notifies
going out the correct interface, just the hourly stats dumps.. Thanks in
advance.
-Arthur D'Alessandro