Limited no. of zone files?

Marc Lampo Marc_Lampo at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:27:47 UTC 2000

Hello,

you should check the general options (I don't have it nereby myself).  If I
remember well Bind 8.2.2 has means to control the number of simultaneous zone
transferts.  There are options for both outgoing zone transferts (server is
master) and incoming zone transferts (server is slave).  However, one of the
options for one of the directions are not implemented yet (I believe the ones
where the server is master).  Perhaps, by limiting the number of simultaneous
transferts, you can keep the server process up.

Hope this helps,

Marc Lampo