Bind on NT

muheeb muheeb at sahara.com.sa
Wed Oct 25 08:06:18 UTC 2000

Danny,

You were right that Bind uses installShield. However, there is no uninstall
option in the menu and neither under services to stop the Bind service
permanently.

But, what I did is that I run the setup file for Bind4 as if I were to
install it again and I choose to remove it and it did remove it from the
control panel and all the registry entries.

I hope this help those people who asked the same question.

Muheeb