BIND 9.0.0

Stefan Zafirov stefanzafirov at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:55:59 UTC 2000

Hi all,
Recently i installed bind 9.0.0 final and the installations went well but
when i am trying to dig or nslookup it is giving me an error as:
socket.c:1183 setsockop(7, SO_TIMESTAMP) failed
why is that? I commented the timestamp function and i will try but i am not
sure that is rignt. One more question. I would like to put
. , edu, inaddrarpa and gov into my name server for faster service. Does
somebody have an idea how to do that?
Best, Stfan