top level domains

Ethan Banks ebanks at vitts.com
Fri Oct 6 17:22:57 UTC 2000

You would need to contact the hostmaster for the .br domain to have them
delegate responsibility for the subdomain in question to your name servers.
There is no technical reason that you can't host a domain in .br, but the
country in question may prefer that you do not do so.  I do not know if an
RFC deals with this topic or not.

Visit the following for more information on this:

http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld.htm
http://www.iana.org/root-whois/br.htm

/Ethan