dnsupdate from win2k

Philipp Buehler lists at fips.de
Thu Oct 5 12:07:27 UTC 2000

Hi,

win2000 seems to send dnsupdates if it get's a new IP address via DHCP.
Since I dont want that, all dnsupdates  are denied, but this is
filling up my security logging and I want to stop the win2k boxen to do
this, but I cant find how to do that
[not very experienced in all that windows stuff anyway] :>

TIA,
ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
%SYSTEM-F-TOOEARLY, please contact your sysadmin at a sensible time.