SV: Sendmail works but SMNT doesn' recognize the recipient ! Can somebody give me a hint, please ?

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Oct 3 14:24:09 UTC 2000

No. No. No.

The days of editing .cf by hand are over. The days of the existence
of .cw are over.

He should either:

1. edit sendmail.mc to have it add the cW lines to reflect the change, or
2. add "FEATURE(use_cw_file)" to his .mc and edit
/etc/mail/local-host-names to include that domain

I recognize that sendmail confs are mildly off-topic, but giving out
advice that "went bad" about 5 years ago is equally off-topic. :(