Errors Bind 8.1

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Nov 29 03:33:58 UTC 2000

	IP address 10.7.1.201 is in a reserved block of IP addresses ( the only
Class A
  type available).  You must have set up this address in resolv.conf, but
did not
  create a reverse address PTR record for it in the nameserver that handles
the
  10.7.1 addresses.  nslookup fails because of that.  If you are behind a
firewall,
  you can use that address internally, just don't use it externally.

			Danny