MS. DNS

Vyto Grigaliunas vyto at fnal.gov
Tue Nov 21 20:54:13 UTC 2000

Hi...

> From the desktop:
> 1 - Right-click the "My Network Places" icon, and select "Properties"
> 2 - Double-click the "Local Area Connections" icon
> 3 - Click "Properties" button
> 4 - Select "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)", then click the "Properties"
> button
> 5 - Click the "Advanced" button
> 6 - Select the "DNS" tab
> 7 - Uncheck the "Register this connection's addresses in DNS" option
> 6 - Click the "OK" and "Close" buttons to back out and close windows

I'm not a WinNT/2000 administration expert, but does anyone know whether there
is a way to disable this domain-wide (NT/2000 domain, that is)...like via the
domain policies or something ??? Or does it need to be done on each individual
Win2000 system ???

TIA

Vyto G.

news:8veer2$tpi$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...