Using an Oracle database within BIND 9.0.0.

Don Robertson Don.Robertson at MindShareSystems.com
Fri Nov 17 15:52:21 UTC 2000

My company, Mind Share Systems, has a product called Scalable DNS (SDNS)
that has been created especially for this purpose. It uses Oracle and can
handle up to a million domains. It also has an administrative front end
designed for web hosting companies. It currently is supporting machines with
over 100,000 domains.